Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Rear View Mirror's Biggest Hit

I have a hint for anyone interested in driving traffic to their blog. Write about Mary Jo and Joey Buttafuco and Amy Fisher.

I have something over 180 posts on Rear View Mirror with about 18 or so people coming to the site each day. StatCounter allows me to see what search criteria people used to find my blog and about 30 percent put those three names into a search engine and ended up here. The amazing this is I wrote about those idiots once (Twice now, I suppose) several months ago, but the hits just keep coming, as Kasey Kasem says.

Perhaps this answers my previous question about what the NY Post was thinking when it placed a sex scandal on the cover instead of an actual news story.

Now I'm going to sit back and watch the hit meter climb as more people look for dirt on Mary Jo, Joey and Amy.

I'll keep you all posted with the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home