Wednesday, June 29, 2005

War of the Worlds

Geek central is heating up today with the release of the much anticipated, by me at least, Spielberg film War of the Worlds.

Reviews have gone back and forth between glowing, National Review, to the slightly above average NY Times review, which includes a very funny line at the end concerning the movies PG-13 rating.

Perersonally, I've been looking forward to it for months, in much the same way I was practically beside myself for months waiting for Independence Day. I guess I'm just a soft touch for alien invasion flicks.

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, did you see it? what did you think? i saw it last weekend and was disappointed. It reminded me of an Alien movie with Sigorne Weaver or whatever her name is. If I was expecting that kind of flick, I would not have gone. And there was no other story line besides following Cruise. I've seen enough of him to last a lifetime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home