Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I Have Returned

No Gen. Douglas MacArthur has not dug himself out of his grave, but I've finally had some time to come back to Rear View Mirror.

Oddly, my first post in over a month will feature someone else's writing. As anyone who has read through my earlier posts I'm a supporter of the Iraq war. The linked column was written by former NY City Mayor Ed Koch. A pretty liberal Democrat who helped save NY City from a horrible fiscal crisis 25 years ago. His column, which appeared in the Jewish World Review contains many of the same conclusions that I have discussed here, but it is written in a much clearer and succinct fashion. Admitting that there is someone who wrote a better story is never easy for any journalist, but in this case I tip my hat to Ed.

Please take the time to check out Speak up America! Sheehan has spent her sympathy .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home