Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Joey Buttafuoco Effect Strikes Again

Just for kicks I checked my StatCounter account this morning to see how many people came to read my very wise take on the Middle East situation. Instead I found 39 hits generated on July 12, which I thought strange because I had not posted anything that day or all that week.

Luckily StatCounter tells you what the search parameters were used by those who visited your site. All but two included the words Joey Buttafuoco, Amy Fisher or Mary Jo Buttafuoco. A quick web search found that Joey managed to get his dumb ass thrown into the clink on July 12, thus generating a quick burst of interest in Long Island's biggest fool.

Good old Joey was bagged for falsifying insurance claims at his San Fernando valley auto collision shop and then police found ammo inside his home. A no-no for a felon.
story.joey.gi.jpg(Gotta love the picture)

So now Joey gets to spend a year fighting for his life in a California jail. But on the bright side my site is now more popular then ever.

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger iPont said...

I knew Joey would come through for you. Is it just me, or does that picture of him look startlingly like an older, fatter Steven Segal?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home